Today I was just thinking about how I need to express what I am thankful for. I am so very grateful for my wife Melissa. She is such a sweetheart and she take really good care of me. I can't express how much I am thankful for her. I hope she know that I really love her with all my heart. My son, Jackson, would be another thing to be grateful for. He is a lot of work and sometimes he can be fussy, but he just looks so innocent. How can you resist him?I am thankful for Jackson because he has made me a stronger man, just within the 2 and a half weeks he has been in my life. I am grateful for me family. My dad has always been my hero and he will always be. I look to him on how to be a great dad. My mom I have to be grateful for because she puts up with all of my teasing. She is such a strong woman and she is an example to me of what moms should be. My brother and sisters have always been there for me. I can't remember how many times we have hung out together and still doesn't get old. I am so very thankful for their friendship and love.

Here is a list of other thing that I am grateful for but just want to mention.
Health
Shelter
The Church
Jesus Christ
God
Book of Mormon
Temples
Forgiveness
Family
Laughter
Food

There is a million more things that I could be thankful for but I better leave it at that.